Facebook has been testing a new feature called Reels in a few countries and it is now available in the US. Reels allow users to create and share short videos with their friends. The videos can be up to 15 seconds long and can be edited with filters and effects. If you want to see the Reels that your friends have liked, tap on the Reels icon at the top of the screen and then tap on the Liked tab. Here you will see all the Reels that your friends have liked.
What Reels is and how to use it
Reels is a new feature on Facebook that lets you view and create short, entertaining videos. You can use Reels to share your own videos or to view videos created by others.
To view Reels, simply go to the Facebook app and look for the Reels icon. Once you’ve found it, tap on it and you’ll be taken to the Reels feed. Here you’ll see a selection of videos to watch, as well as a create Reels button.
To create your own Reel, tap on the create Reels button and select the video you want to use. You can then add filters, effects, and music to your video before sharing it with your friends.
Reels is a great way to add a bit of fun and creativity to your Facebook experience. So why not give it a try today?
How to see liked Reels on Facebook
Facebook’s new Reels feature is a great way to share short, entertaining videos with your friends. But what if you want to go back and watch a video that you liked? Here’s how to do it.
- First, open up the Reels section of the Facebook app. You can find this by tapping on the menu icon in the top-right corner and then scrolling down to the Reels section.
- Once you’re in the Reels section, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner. This will open up a menu with a few different options.
- Tap on the “Liked Reels” option. This will take you to a page where you can see all of the Reels that you’ve liked.
You can watch any of these Reels by simply tapping on them. You can also unlike a Reel by tapping on the heart icon.
The benefits of using Reels
There are many benefits of using Reels, and we’re going to explore some of the most popular ones below.
For starters, Reels can help you save time. With Reels, you can quickly and easily create short, engaging videos that are perfect for social media. And because they’re so easy to make, you can produce a lot of content in a relatively short amount of time.
Another benefit of using Reels is that they’re highly shareable. Because they’re short and sweet, people are more likely to watch them all the way through and then share them with their friends. This is great news for businesses and brands who are looking to increase their reach and visibility on social media.
Finally, Reels are a great way to connect with your audience on a more personal level. With Reels, you can show off your personality and give people a behind-the-scenes look at your business or brand. This is a great way to build rapport with your audience and create a deeper connection with them.
How to get started with Reels
Facebook’s new Reels feature is a great way to share short, fun videos with your friends. Here’s how to get started:
- Open the Facebook app and tap the camera icon in the top left corner.
- Tap the Reels option at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll see a selection of videos to watch, or you can tap the record button to create your own video.
- To record a video, simply tap and hold the record button. You can add filters, effects, and music by tapping the icons at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you’re done, tap the share button to post your video to your Timeline, or you can send it to specific friends.
That’s all there is to it! Facebook Reels is a great way to share quick, fun videos with your friends. So get creative and start sharing!