Developer Crytek has released the patch notes for the latest Hunt Showdown update 1.3.1 which is mainly focusing on gameplay balancing.
The new Hunt: Showdown update 1.3.1 has been rolled out today via the test server which is available on US East and Oceania regions. Once the testing has been completed, it will be officially released on the official server of the game.
As seen on the release notes, the update aims to address known bugs and issues in the game such as the gunplay, audio, UI, and more. To know more about this update, you can check the changelog below.
Hunt: Showdown Update 1.3.1 Patch Notes
- Decoy Fuses now play a tiny explosion sound when they explode.
- Death Screen
- Improved and added text transition to the Death Screen for an overall smoother transition.
- The Detail button is now a toggle, similarly to the Damage history button.
- Fixed some client crashes.
- Fixed cases when player could get nothing from item boxes.
- Fixed edge case where the Packmule trait would not work as expected.
- Fixed a number of cases where weapons on the ground could not be looted.
- Fixed a number of cases where weapon would not be equipped after switching it (no arms/hands and weapon rendered).
- Fixed the too quick disconnection at the end of the quickplay round so that Quickplay end of rounds animations are played before returning to the menu.
- Fixed the missing explosive icon for the Bomb Lance in the store and equipment screens.
- Fixed a number of minor animation issues.
- Fixed a number of minor localization issues.
- Fixed a bug where the crosshair on LeMat shotgun would changes with changing stance.
- Death screen: Fixed a bug where selected hunter for Bounty Hunt got displayed instead of selected hunter for Quicplay.
- Death screen: Extracted players will no longer break the death screen.
- Death screen: In Damage History the health bars should be representative like in the game.
- Death screen: Fixed a bug where kills / Death value on death screen player profile would show too many decimal digits.
- Death screen: Fixed a bug where being killed while having the options menu open, resulted in no death screen shown.
- Fixed a bug where users couldn’t switch contracts twice in a row on the contract screen because the button doesn’t update to ACCEPT.
- General: Fixed a bug where players banned for cheating did not receive a proper error message when being kicked from loading into a game.
- Kill View: Fixed a bug where leaving mission while being in the kill view would break the screen for the next times the player dies.
- Spectator: Fixed a bug where the ‘You’re being revived’ message when being revived while spectating was missing.
- Weapon Preview: Fixed a bug where pressing ‘Esc’ in the 3D view exited the view but displayed the weapon still in the background.