Developer RocketWerkz has rolled out the newest Icarus update 184.108.40.206421 and we have the complete list of changes for you to read. The new patch was released earlier today, December 20, 2021.
According to the official release notes, Icarus patch 220.127.116.11421 brings new support features and bug fixes. In addition, the developer also suggested a quick tip on how to fix the Icarus crashing issues.
Apart from the new feature and bug fixes, the new update also adds some under the hood performance upgrade. To learn more about this new Icarus update, feel free to check the changelog below.
Icarus Update 18.104.22.168421 Patch Notes
- Added support for displaying more than three characters on character select (although the 3 character slot-limit remains).
- Fixed several issues with enemy spawns on some missions after resuming a saved prospect.
- Fixed issue where Cargo Ships on Stockpile mission would sometimes not render correctly.
- Fixed visual issue with Buffalo swim animation.
- Fixed issue with incorrect briefing images on prospect selection screen.
- Added Exotics nodes to a couple of missions that were missing them.
- Added some additional Prompts to the Spirit Level: Survey Missions to help with Beacon placement
- Fixed out-of-bounds start locations on some missions.
- Fixed even more instances of spoil rates not being calculated correctly, or the UI not correctly displaying spoil time.
- Fixed issue allowing people to duplicate crops from crop plots.
- Fixed issue where growth speed modifiers were not correctly applied to crop plots.