Developer Gamepires has just released the latest SCUM update 0.6.10.39397 and we already got the full list of changes for you to read. The new update features a log of bug fixes and some QoL additions in the game.
Along with the release of this SCUM October 14th update, the game developer also revealed a piece of big news for SCUM International. The announcement includes the addition of translators that will be working on translating the game to various local languages. You can learn more about these details from this link. In the meantime, here is the official changelog for this new patch.
SCUM Update 0.6.10.39397 Patch Notes
- Fixed the bug where sometimes electric doors in the Killbox would be open right from the start of the game.
- Fixed the bug where photomode would prevent players from treating wounds.
- Fixed the bug where check firing mode would show a white square.
- Fixed the bug where sometimes item in prisoners hands was visible even though the prisoner is not.
- Fixed the bug where there was no tooltip for the INT stat.
- Fixed the bug where announcement messages would not show up properly.
- Fixed the bug where custom zone base building setting not working properly.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to claim kills more than once.
- Fixed the bug where you could not wash rags and rag strips.
- Fixed the bug where some items would not show up in inventory UI when taken in hands.
- Fixed the bug where third person cam in vehicles would randomly twitch.
- Fixed the bug where server list would sometimes not refresh properly.
- Removed the environment temperature indicator from the ICU monitor as it was too confusing, you can still see the temperature in the STATS panel.
- Bicycles are now repairable with toolbox.
- Decreased AI perception loudness of bicycles.
- Explosion damage now works on doors properly.
- Removed the extra baseball bat in deathmatch brawl.
- Popcorn can now be crafted with an empty pot.
- Improvised fishing rod will now only be craftable with long wooden sticks.
- Tweaked vehicles cameras.
- Barbed spike trap no longer damages player while driving a vehicle.