Developer Cheesecake Dev has rolled out the newest Internet Cafe Simulator 2 update 1.0.3 and we have the complete details of this new patch for you to read. This new update for Internet Cafe Simulator 2 has been rolled out today, January 8th, to address some of the in-game issues that have been appearing since the launch of the game.
According to the official release notes, the new update has fixed several issues such as the slot machine bug, resolution-related issues, and more. In addition to these fixes, the developer also includes some under the hood performance and stability upgrades.
To know more about this new update, feel free to check the full release notes below.
Internet Cafe Simulator 2 Update 1.0.3 Patch Notes
- Slot machine bug fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the game Kawai.
- Fixed a resolution bug related to widescreens.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when purchasing an automatic door.
- Fixed a bug that occurred while delivering food to the customer.
- A model in the game has been replaced with a new one.
- Motion blur can now be turned off.
- The overall probability of computers getting burned has been reduced. Quality computers burn less than bad computers.
- Computers that are not connected to power no longer light up.
- The probability of occurrence of thieves and explosions has been reduced.
- Fruit slot uncommon bug fixed.
- Fixed an area on the map that caused instant fps drops.