Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 is just around the corner. With the release of the previous chapter of the manga, fans are now thrilled to see the next event in the series. So before the new Jujutsu Kaisen manga chapter releases, we’re here to give you all the details that we know about the 138th chapter of the manga. Details such as the official release date, potential spoilers, recap of the last chapter, and ways to read the manga online will be mentioned here.
Previous Chapter Recap
The action between Suguru Geto and the other sorcerers have been temporarily postponed in Chapter 137 of Jujutsu Kaisen. As seen in the latest chapter, it covers and unveils more details about the decisions of the elders towards our main characters.
The chapter also features the return of Yuta Okkotsu, who was seen saving a small kid from a curse trying to take the kid’s life. At the same time, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 also reveals the decision from the Jujutsu Headquarters, following the Shibuya Incident. This details of notice are as follows:
- Suguru Geto’s survival has been confirmed, and he has been sentenced to death again.
- Satoru Gojo has been deemed an accomplice in the Shibuya Incident and is thus permanently exiled from the Jujutsu world. Furthermore, removing his seal will be considered a criminal act.
- Masamichi Yaga shall receive death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto and causing the Shibuya Incident.
- The suspension of Yuji Itadori’s death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.
- Special grade sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu is appointed Yuji Itadori’s executioner.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 Updates
Below are the confirmed details for the upcoming chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen manga series.
When is Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 release date?
Following the release of the last chapter, many fans are asking if there will be a break for the next chapter of the manga. Fortunately, it seems that there will be no break for the next issue of Jujutsu Kaisen.
As seen in the last spread of the previous chapter, the manga confirms that Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 will be released on Sunday, February 7, 2021.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 online?
About Jujutsu Kaisen
Jujutsu Kaisen follows the story of Yuji Itadori, a high school student with impressive natural talent. One day, Yuji’s friends got into trouble after unwrapping a talisman that attracts curses. A sorcerer named Megumi Fushiguro tried to help Yuji fighting the curses but he’s being overpowered. Without knowing the consequences, Yuji then devours the finger to protect his friends and Megumi. The finger that Yuji devoured is one of Sukuna’s fingers. Ryomen Sukuna is known as the King of Curses and his power allowed him to overtake Yuji’s body. However, Yuji can still control his body after eating Sukuna’s curses. Satoru Gojo decides to bring Yuji to the Tokyo Jujutsu High School and suggests to his superior to delay the death of Yuji until he already devoured all of Sukuna’s curses, giving them a chance to kill Ryomen Sukuna at once.
Jujutsu Kaisen was written by Gege Akutami. Since Shueisha serialized the manga series in 2018, Jujutsu Kaisen already garners 16 volumes. In October 2020, MAPPA studio released the anime adaptation of the manga series. The first season of Jujutsu Kaisen has a total of 24 episodes. The first anime film for Jujutsu Kaisen is set to premiere this Winter 2021.
What others are Reading:
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154: Yuji Meets Hakari Kinji
- Release Date for Jujutsu Kaisen Movie Announced, New Poster Revealed
- WSJ Reveals Jujutsu Kaisen: Phantom Parade, a Mobile Game Based on Jujutsu Kaisen Series
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Has Made Fans Worried, But Why?!
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 Delayed, New Release Date Revealed