Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.06 has just been rolled out by developer and publisher Ember Lab. You can find the complete changelog of update 1.06 in the patch notes below.
The new update has been released on September 25, 2021, to address some of the known issues in the game. The PC version of Kena: Bridge of Spirits has received an exclusive remapping ability. Meanwhile, other fixes are available for the console and PC versions.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits patch 1.06 is now available for download on all supported platforms. Unfortunately, the developer did not disclose the download file size of the game. Check out the full release notes below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.