Developer Studio HG has released Metallic Child update 1.2.5 and we have the complete changelog for your reading pleasure. The update brings bug fixes, balancing, and under the hood performance enhancements.
It is worth noting that Metallic Child was only released a few days ago. Following its successful launch, the developer has received a lot of positive feedback, along with some in-game concerns in which they quickly address. With today’s update, most of the reported issues are now fixed.
Metallic Child patch version 1.2.5 is now available for download on all supported platforms. Check out the release notes below.
Metallic Child Update 1.2.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that was occurring when installing the bugged Core “Power Outage.”
- Fixed an issue in which Rona would run out of the stage area when performing the skill for the weapon “Jumper,” during the Gigantic battle.
- Fixed an issue in which, for certain weapons, it was possible to attack the boss before the battle starts.
- Fixed improper controller button displays.
- Adjusted the bloom.
- Adjusted the level of resolution drop for the bugged Core “Pixelate.”
- Adjusted the difficulty of some Challenges.