Developer and publisher Milestone srl has released the newest MotoGP update for Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia.
The new update released today, June 2nd, has focused on fixing some minor bugs and issues in the game. Some of the fixes are the anti-wheelie issue and the dashboard in Yamaha M1 2009. In addition, there are also some Career mode improvements added in this patch.
Apart from these, the new MotoGP 20 patch for Stadia and Switch also includes stability and performance improvements. To know more about the update, check out the full changelog below.
MotoGP 20 Update for Switch and Stadia
- Updated MotoGP class motorbikes and riders to season 2020.
- Updated physics for MotoGP class.
- Improved vibration feedback.
- Fixed anti-wheelie issue for Moto2 in Career mode.
- Photo mode: improved motion blur with more shutter speed options. (Stadia)
- Career mode: Development Tests fixed and improved.
- Career mode: Contracts Management improved (real/fictional teams).
- Showroom: MotoGP official riders presented with helmets off.
- Fixed Yamaha M1 2009 dashboard (custom rider).
- Fuel is now refilled upon leaving pits in practice and qualifying sessions.
- Fuel management: various fixes (estimated laps).
- Neural AI improvements: lap times consistency in practice and qualifying sessions.
- Autodrive in flying laps: fixed unwanted falls.
- Several Career Mode fixes and improvements.
- Several Multiplayer fixes and improvements.
- Track sponsor updates.
What others are Reading:
- MotoGP 20 update 1.14 Patch Released, Full Breakdown Here
- MotoGP 20 Update Version 1.11 Released on PS4 – June 23rd Update
- MotoGP 20 Update for Stadia and Switch Released (June 2nd)
- MotoGP 20 Update 1.07 (PS4) and 184.108.40.206 (PC and XB1) Now Out
- MotoGP 20 Update 1.06 Quick Patch Released, Update 1.05 Patch Notes