Today, Mount & Blade 2 developer has rolled out the first Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord beta branch update version 1.1.0 for Windows PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Following the announcement of the two new branches in the previous update, TaleWorlds Entertainment released the first beta branch update. One of the main highlights of the update is the changes in NPCs, troops, and character levels. Also, the new beta patch includes fixing known bugs and stability performance upgrades.
Along with the release of the first beta branch update, Bannerlord also received a new update on its main branch. The newest patch for the main client is Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update 1.0.11. Check out the full beta branch update changelog below.
Mount & Blade II Beta Branch Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- All fixes listed above.
- Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen.
- Character Skill Levels will no longer be automatically increased when a save game from a version before 1.1.0 is loaded.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after taking prisoners in hideouts.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a character maxed-out their attributes and focus points.
- Fixed the black particles bug.
- Fixed some performance spikes that happened during missions.
- Fixed a battle crash that was caused by a character having no culture.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
What others are Reading:
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.7 Patch Notes Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.2 Now Available on Main Steam Branch
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Main Branch Is Out
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.3.1 and e1.4.0 Patch Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.0 Beta Branch Patch Now Live