Following the release of update 1.3.0 to the main branch, developer TaleWorlds has released Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update 1.3.1 beta update.
According to the changelog, the new Bannerlord patch version e1.3.1 has fixed several issues appearing in the game. Some of these are the multiplayer crashes when joining an ongoing server, clientside crash, and more. The update also disabled punishments which have been repeating for other players. Lobby crashing issues has also been addressed in this update.
In addition, the developer also adds new fixes to the recently released Bannerlord update 1.4.0 beta branch. Most of these changes are bug fixes and minor adjustments. Check out the detailed changes in the patch notes below.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.3.1 Patch Notes
Main Branch e1.3.1
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs while joining an ongoing server.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs on the clientside when a crowded server is run for a long time.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer servers when a physical object goes beyond the limits of the scene.
- An issue that caused players to get repeating punishments for leaving has been fixed. Note that we disabled punishments as soon as we realized the issue.
- Leaving before the Warm-up phase ends will not be counted for leave punishments until clients become stable enough. This also helps with crashes on load.
- Players who experience a server crash before Lobby servers detect the crash will not be counted as leaving the game and will suffer no punishment.
- An issue preventing the Siege game mode to open with less than 120 players has been fixed.
- Introducing Global Mute. Muted players will not be able to send messages in the game.
Beta Branch e1.4.0
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to purchase a workshop.
- Fixed a bug that causes duplicate dialogue options to appear in some dialogues.
- Fixed the bonus for the castle “castellan’s office” settlement project.
- Some lords which have a risk of going below critical money limits will stop paying wages and suffer the morale penalty only. This way they will at least keep enough money to buy food and avoid starvation. Their troops will still desert eventually if their morale drops too low.
- In some cases, siege map events were stopping in the middle and the besieger party was returning to owned settlements to buy food. They will now continue the map event.
- In some minor cases, armies were going to faraway towns when they ran out of food. This was fixed. The distance will be the most important factor in such cases.
In case you want to know the full list of changes in the Bannerlord update 1.4.0, make sure to check out this link.