The Rewinder update 1.26.9 has just been released by developer Misty Mountain Studio and the complete patch notes are just below for you to read. Apart from bug fixes, there are no new features or big changes that have been included in this patch.
While no new features are included in this update, it is worth noting that this patch will now allow Mac users to unlock new achievements. This new update for The Rewinder is now available for download on all supported platforms. Check out the full changelog below.
The Rewinder Update 1.26.9 Patch Notes
- Mac users can now unlock new achievements – for players who have already finished the game, you should be able to get most story achievements retroactively just by loading into the karma stone scene. A few achievements that require you to perform a certain action (such as “petting the dog”) might require replaying to unlock.
- Fixed menu page animations.
- Fixed the issue of the “Mr. Black” clause not unlocking in the book.
- Fixed the issue of Ming’s character shaking in the secret ending.
- Fixed the issue of some players getting stuck in the portal.
- Improved tutorial for the spider cave puzzle.