Developer Grinding Gear Games has rolled out update 1.41 for the action role-playing video game Path of Exile.
The new Path of Exile update 1.41 (3.10.0D) highlights the delirium improvements, fixing bugs and other issues, and more general improvement for the game. According to sources, the update will bring an approximate file size of 460 MB. Be aware that this update size maybe different for other platforms.
Check out the full Path of Exile update changelog below.
Path of Exile Update 1.41 Patch Notes
Console Specific Changes
- Fixed a bug which was causing interaction issues while having an instant skill bound to the ‘X’ key.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur after socketing a cluster jewel, allocating a passive within the cluster jewel region, changing areas and re-opening your passive tree.
- Fixed a bug that prevented multiple tiers of Harbinger Beachhead Unique maps from being listed on the trade market.
- Added a sextant display error when there are no available citadels on your atlas.
- Added a legend for weapon swap within various UIs.
- Delirium modifiers are now applied on a per-pack basis. This means that a given pack of monsters will only have a single Delirium modifier, rather than potentially having a variety of different modifiers.
- Reduced the difficulty of Delirium monsters at each mist depth.
- Increased drop rate of Simulacrum Splinters.
- Significantly reduced the chance of Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Disgust’s mortars no longer deal damage on impact.
- Reduced the damage of the stationary volatiles created by Digust’s mortar skill by 30%.
- Reduced the damage that Rage monsters deal by 20%.
- Reduced the damage of the projectile skill that Spite monsters use by 50%. Additionally, this projectile skill is longer affected by additional projectile modifiers. The explosion damage is unchanged.
- Increased the range at which Delirium objects that spawn monsters are triggered.
- Increased the number of monster packs that spawn when you are far into the Delirium.
- Improved the visibility of Shavronne’s Books when under the effects of Delirium.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium objects in which spawn monsters weren’t spawning in maps affected by Delirium Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Assailum unique helmet wasn’t restricted to the only drop from Delirium bosses.
- Fixed a bug where capturing Bestiary beasts didn’t give credit towards reward kill counters for Delirium encounters.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Jewel into a different Unique Jewel didn’t give credit towards the Curious Corruption challenge.
- Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn’t count as dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug causing Vaal Side Areas to drop fewer maps than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the “x% increased Attack Damage while you have to Fortify” stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn’t working.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 causing the Harness the Void ascendancy passive to stop working.
- Fixed a bug where the Gladiatorial Combat cluster jewel notable was giving 2% increased Attack Damage per 1 Armour or Evasion on Shield, rather than per 75 as intended.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Stormbind supported by Spell Totem Support.
Path of Exile is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.