Developer and publisher Gamepires has rolled out the latest Scum update 0.6.7.38631 and we already have the full list of changes for your reading pleasure. This new update is to address some of the known bugs and issues in the Hell Riders update that has been rolled out recently.
Scum update 0.6.7.38631 is now available for download on all supported platforms. Steam players will automatically get the latest update by simply launching the game. Check out the full changelog of this update below.
Scum Update 0.6.7.38631 Patch Notes
- Fixed the bug where puppets could not take fall damage.
- Fixed the bug where admin drones would show prisoner HUD.
- Fixed the bug where rain collectors would disappear like regular items when outside vicinity.
- Fixed the bug where Desert Eagle .50 stove pipe malfunction would bug out.
- Fixed the bug where rain collectors would show wrong usage numbers while in chests.
- Fishing reels are now repairable with toolboxes.
- Entering a zone now displays its region name instead of the configuration name.
- Water collectors won’t lose durability anymore when drinking from them.