Saber Interactive and Mad Dog Games LLC have released the newest update for the zombie-shooting survival game World War Z. The new update is carrying patch version 1.17 and it is now available for download on PC and consoles.
The main highlight of the new patch is the fixing of the critical memory leak that was causing random crashes when playing on Marseille maps. Also, the gameplay bug that was causing leveling issues is now fixed. Apart from that, World War Z update 1.17 includes stability and overall performance improvements. To know more about the update, please check the release notes below.
World War Z Update 1.17 Patch Notes
- Fixed critical memory leak that was causing a lot of crashes on Marseille maps. It is a temporary fix and more fixes are coming
- Fixed black render artifacts appearing on dark levels
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing the inability to progress in levels
- Fixed issue that made several unique weapon variants free for everyone
- Imposing Arsenal trophy no longer requires unique weapon variants to be purchased
- Restored unique Thumper GL variant price back to 500
- Fixed issue with Auto Turret placement that was launching players up in the air
- Improved performance in the last segment of Marseille maps 2 and 3