Soulcalibur VI Update 2.10 Adds New DLC Content, Full Patch Notes Here
Bandai Namco has rolled out Soulcalibur VI update version 2.10 bringing new DLC content, features, and more.
The new update 2.10 will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. One of the main highlights of the update is the addition of data for DLC content, a new stage called Master Swordsman’s Cave: Wicked Depths, and fixing known bugs and issues. Below is the detailed changelog of the update.
Soulcalibur VI Update 2.10 Patch Notes
Compatibility Support of the paid DLC 9
- DLC Pack 9 adds Haohmaru as a playable character.
- Haohmaru will be available on 3/31.
- Haohmaru is included in Season Pass 2. Please be careful not to purchase the same content more than once.
Compatibility Support of the paid DLC 10
- DLC Pack 10 adds Character Creation Set D.
- Character Creation Set D will be available on 3/31.
- Character Creation Set D is included in Season Pass 2. Please be careful not to purchase the same content more than once.
Additional Creation Items
The following weapons and equipment will be added and available to all players.
- Official’s Flags (Short); only available for Taki and Taki’s fighting style
- Official’s Flags (Long); only available for Cervantes and Cervantes’s fighting style
- Kuroko’s Hood
- Kuroko’s Flags
- Long Boots (Single Leg)
- Long Boots
The following stage will be added and available to all players.
- Master Swordsman’s Cave: Wicked Depths
- Players can now use special inputs when entering Soul Charge to destroy equipment on original characters.
- Improvements have been made to the battle screen display.
- Special displays have been added to the battle screen for character-specific actions.
- Missions for Soul Attacks and Resist Impact have been added to Battle Tutorials in Libra of Soul.
- They can be found in Drona’s Dojo in Libra of Soul.
- Performance fixes and balance adjustments have been made for certain actions in battle.
- The “Fighting Style Handbook” in the MUSEUM has been updated to reflect various balance adjustments.
- You can view more information here.
- Settings for the damage information display in Libra of Soul will now be remembered.
- RANKED MATCH searches have been better optimized.
- Sound effects have been added to the notification before ranked matches that may cause your rank to go up/down.
- You can now set a room name for CASUAL MATCH.
- You can now move the cursor at a higher speed in Character Creation mode by holding the button.
- You can now keep/cancel a character’s soul charged state under Position Reset Settings in TRAINING mode.
- Improvements have been made to the downed state under Action Settings 2 in TRAINING mode.
- Settings that have been saved in TRAINING mode will now be remembered.
- A “random” feature has been added to Stage Music Settings in the OPTIONS menu.
- Additional Functions for STEAM.
- NVIDIA Ansel can now be opened even when the game is paused.
Game System Adjustments
- Some text errors have been fixed.
- Stability has been improved for certain actions, etc.
Soulcalibur 6 is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.