Developer EXOR Studios has rolled out the latest update for The Riftbreaker. The new update was released on December 21, 2021, with packer #96 and binaries #493.
The new patch brings some minor updates to the game including the enabling HQ upgrades through the Upgrade Tool. In addition, the update also brings some bug fixes for the issues that have been reported since the last update.
Apart from these, the update also adds some under the hood performance upgrades. To learn more about this patch, check out the full release notes below.
The Riftbreaker Update Patch Notes on December 21st
- Enabled HQ upgrades through the Upgrade Tool – this will now trigger a manual confirmation prompt. This change brings back the functionality, but should still prevent upgrading the HQ by mistake.
- Fixed crash in the AmmoSystem: projectile cluster
- Fixed ResourceSystem: breaking energy graph on destroying building while upgrading
- Fixed DamageSystem: familiarity lvl bonus should now be properly applied
- Fixed DisassemblyScreen: background
- Fixed CraftingScreen: sorting
- Fixed possible crash in the TimeOfDaySystem
- Fixed possible crash in the TerrainAffectorSystem