Developer Respawn Entertainment and publisher Electronic Arts have rolled out the newest Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order update 1.11 on October 13, 2020.
The new Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order update brings some bug fixes in the game. Some of the most notable fixes are the issues regarding the FPS drop and game crashing issues. The new patch also adds performance and stability improvements.
To know more about this update, check out the official release notes below.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed Jedi fallen order crashing issues.
- Addressed players reported glitches.
- Added AI logic improvements.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
What others are Reading:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Fee Update Brings New Journey, Combat Challenges, and more
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.04 Patch Notes (Nov. 25th Update)
- Can I Play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order with Origin Access Basic?
- Infamous Hacker Cracked Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Just a Few Days After Its Launch