This is a Ghost, the exciting horror game, has just released its latest update, version 0.2.40. This update includes a number of fixes, changes, and new features to enhance the player experience.
Some of the notable fixes in this update include a bug with the rocking chair in the FynchFarm location and improvements to the motion detector. The map (M) feature has also been improved, with floors now scrollable. Special attacks in the game now also benefit from improved sounds and animations.
In addition to these changes, version 0.2.40 also introduces several new features. Players can now view new drawings for the proof, and there is a new page in the glossary. A “View” button has also been added for private game codes, and players can now access settings to reverse the X and Y axis.
Overall, this update for This is a Ghost brings a host of improvements and new features for players to enjoy. If you’re a fan of the game, be sure to check out version 0.2.40 and see what it has to offer.
This is a Ghost Update 0.2.40 Patch Notes
- Bug photo rocking chair FynchFarm
- Safe spots
- Motion detector improvements
- Map (M) : floors are scrollable.
- Special attacks benefit from the sounds and animations of the hunt.
- Added a grace delay at the beginning of the special attack and vengeful.
- Added new drawings for the proof.
- Added a page in the glossary.
- Added a “View” button for the private game code.
- Added settings to reverse X and Y axis.