Developer and publisher Landfall has rolled out the newest update 1.0.1 for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. The new patch has been released on April 20, 2021, to address some of the known issues in the game.
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator has been on early access since 2019. After two years of being in early access, Landfall has officially launched the game last April 2, 2021.
Just a week after the official launch of Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, they have rolled out this new patch which fixed the achievements and unit creator related issues. For those who are looking for the exact changes of the update, feel free to browse the full changelog below.
TABS Update 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed achievements triggering incorrectly.
- Made all the units spawnable for the present elf.
- Fixed the range issue for the Infernal whip in possession.
- Added the Fantasy special abilities that were missing.
- Fixed World War Belt 00 to be in the correct position.
- Fixed the visuals of the Fire Breath Ability.
- Fixed some other visual issues with fire effects.
- Fixed the issue where the Tempest Lich’s storm would not be able to damage large units.
- Fixed the missing voices in the UC.