Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children has released the December 26th update, which brings several fixes and changes to the game.
In terms of fixes, this update addresses an issue where beasts were learning abnormal mastery when using the additional difficulty Ancestral Records. It also resolves a problem with the special function of the Crimson Crow dagger not activating under certain conditions, and it fixes an issue with citizen and loot boxes spawning in the wrong location. Additionally, the update fixes a bug that caused stats affected by the mastery Professionalism to not be displayed on the character information tooltip, and it corrects an issue with the “show all transmog list” function not working. It also addresses a problem with the detail part not being displayed when attacking Mungo with the Precision Sniping ability, and it corrects an issue with the property of the Mungo Roll being set as Wind. The update also resolves a problem with the Mimicking Evasion ability activating before the “unconditionally dodge” property, and it fixes an issue with the Quick Cover-Up ability not activating properly.
In terms of changes, the update reduces the effect of reducing Action Time from Cover to Cover from 10 to 5. It also addresses an issue with the duration of Full Sprint getting longer, and it fixes a problem with item information not being displayed properly when identifying, upgrading, and transmogging. Additionally, the update resolves an issue with Mungo’s ability effect being displayed abnormally, and it corrects a problem with text displaying HP not being affected by the option value.
Overall, this update brings a number of important fixes and changes to Troubleshooter: Abandon
December 26th Update Patch Notes
- When using additional difficulty Ancestral Records, beasts learned abnormal mastery.
- Specifial function of the dagger Crimson Crow was not activated in a specific condition.
- Citizen and loot boxes were generated at the wrong location and couldn’t been recused or opened.
- Stats that have been affected by the mastery Professionalism were not been displayed on the character information tooltip.
- ‘Show all transmog list’ function didn’t work.
- Detail part was not been displayed when attacking Mungo using Precision Sniping ability.
- Property of Mungo Roll was set as Wind.
- Mimicking Evasion worked before the ‘unconditionally dodge’ property.
- Quick Cover-Up didn’t activate properly.
- The duration of Full Sprint getting longer.
- Item information were not displayed properly when identifying, upgrading and transmogging.
- Mungo’s ability effect was displayed abnormally.
- Text displaying HP was not affected by the option value.
- Effect of reducing Action Time from Cover to Cover reduced. (10 → 5)