Despite receiving a lot of negative feedback from the community, Blizzard still wants to continue updating its newest game Warcraft 3: Reforged. In fact, they just rolled out update 1.32.3 fixing known bugs and improving the overall gameplay experience.
If you just opened Blizzard Launcher, you will automatically receive and download the Warcraft 3: Reforged version 1.32.3. Check out the full details of the update below.
Warcraft 3: Reforged Update 1.32.3 Changelog
- Naga units now have footprints in Reforged mode.
- Random items placed using the unit palette will no longer be invisible in-game.
- Fixed animation issues with the Naga Sea Witch’s Tornado spell.
- Magtheridon will now animate correctly when its movement speed is slowed.
- Death Knights have been scaled down to be the correct size in Reforged mode.
- Fixed an issue where buildings that were unsummoned mid-upgrade could sometimes visually persist in-game, in Reforged mode.
- Guard Dog critters will no longer be invisible in Classic mode.
- Fixed a bug where if a Demon Hunter died in demon form, the revive icon would be the demon form icon.
- Added the autocast frame to the Firelord’s Incinerate ability.
- Selection circles for all the neutral ground units have been properly adjusted to fit around the unit.
- The Blademaster’s attack animations have been updated to have less horizontal movement in Reforged mode, making it more consistent to interact with.
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain Reforged combat sounds to be used while in Classic mode.
- Fixed an issue where Meat Wagons sometimes did not properly play their death sounds in Reforged mode.
- Priests and Sorceresses no longer use their blood elf model during cutscenes in “March of the Scourge” in Reforged.
- Player heroes will always be selected when loading from sub-maps to the main map of “To Tame a Land” in Reforged.
- Fixed a bug that could block progress in Gazlow’s quest in “To Tame a Land” wherein certain situations the Sappers could not target the support columns.
- “A New Power in Lordaeron” no longer has city gates preventing the AI from attacking the player.
- Blood Elf Archers and Swordsmen command card icons in the Curse of the Blood Elves Campaign have been updated to have green eyes.
- Blood Elf Lieutenants in “The Dungeons of Dalaran” now use the correct command card icon.
- Smoothed the menu transition when exiting a custom lobby
- Fixed an issue that was causing item stacking to break certain custom games.
- Fixed an issue that was causing item stacking to not trigger item-pickup events in scripting.
- Fixed an issue that could cause bridges to desync when a client with Reforged graphics played with another on Classic graphics.
- When using custom hotkeys, Warcraft III Reforged will now also check a user’s keyboard locale layout in-game, in addition to English. This enables the usage of non-English characters in CustomKeys.txt.
- The selection volume for units affected by Cyclone and Tornado spells is now more accurate.
- Fixed a bug where debug text would appear when using certain abilities in some locales.
- Corrected the Necromancer Initiate tooltip to mention Raise Dead instead of Cripple.
- Doodads with invalid/not-found model paths will be invisible in-game now instead of shown as a green box. They are still shown as a green box in the editor.
- Improved performance when using terrain-deforming abilities in Reforged mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused flickering for some effects when viewed through the fog of war in Reforged mode.
- Fixed an issue with some creeps that were causing them to be invisible on Jungle Fever and Rice Fields.
- Fixed an issue on ultrawide screen displays that caused menus to be misaligned.
- Fixed item tables for certain creeps on Timbermaw Hold and Market Square.
- Kobold Geomancers now drop a Level 1 Powerup on Market Square.
- Satyr camps guarding gold mines now drop a Level 3 Permanent and Level 2 Powerup on Timbermaw Hold.
- Dragon camps now also drop a Level 2 Powerup on Timbermaw Hold.
- The following maps have been reactivated on the ladder: Ruins of Stratholme (3v3), Banewood Bog LV (4v4), and Fountain of Manipulation (FFA).
Warcraft 3: Reforged is now available on Windows PC and Mac OS.