Video game developer and publisher Soedesco has released the official patch notes for Truck Driver for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
According to the changelog, the new update will be rolled out this month of May 2020 bringing new AI system, Unity Engine upgrade, and more. The new patch will also include bug fixes which have been appearing since the last update.
Apart from that, Truck Driver patch 6 will also include the fix to steering wheels including Logitech G29 and Thrustmaster T150. In addition, the patch also brings performance and stability improvement. To know more about this update, make sure to check the release notes below.
Truck Driver Update 6 Patch Notes
- Unity Engine upgrade to v2019.2
- Groundworks for new AI system implemented
- Two additional purchasable garages added
- Force feedback sensitivity slider added
- UI overhauled
- Parking system difficulty increased
- Added camera view button in the radial menu
- Added exhaust smoke particle effect
- Fixed Thrustmaster T150 functionality
- Fixed Logitech G29 functionality
- Fixed flipped side mirror issues
What others are Reading:
- Truck Driver Developed by Soedesco Has Officially Arrived on PC
- Truck Driver PC Controller Not Working? Here’s How You Can Fix It!
- Truck Driver Patch #6 Changelog Confirmed by Soedesco
- Truck Driver is now Available on PS4 and Xbox One
- Truck Driver By Soedesco for PC, PS4, and Xbox One Gets Release Date