Developer Iron Gate AB has deployed the Valheim update 0.202.19 and we have the full patch notes for you to read. The new update released today, September 17th, includes some HP and stamina balancing and bug fixes.
Since the previous update, Valheim players have been reporting a series of bugs and issues in the game. With today’s update 0.202.19, these issues should now be fixed. The new Valheim patch 0.202.19 is now available for download on all supported platforms. The update file size hasn’t been revealed but since it’s just a minor fix, expect that you won’t be downloading too much file.
Learn more about this new patch below.
Valheim Update 0.202.19 Patch Notes
Here is the complete Valheim patch 0.202.19 changes:
- Rebalanced hp/stamina on most foods ( more stamina on hp foods and more hp on stamina foods etc )
- Fixed tar-pit not spawning on dedicated-server worlds
- Slightly lower hp on Fulings & Fuling shamans
- Slightly easier to stagger Fulings
- Fixed issue with pressing I in server list while trying to filter servers
- Lower bow stamina use
- Cage wall 1×1 physics fix ( Already placed pieces will probably need to be repositioned )
- Boars now also eat blueberries, raspberries & mushrooms
- Chinese translation fix