Webbed update 1.03 has just been deployed by developer Sbug Games and we got the full list of changes for you to read. The update addressed some of the known bugs and issues that have been appearing since the last update.
All important information about the update 1.03 update has been covered below. You should be able to download the new update on all supported platforms. Check out the full changelog below.
Webbed Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a save thumbnail was corrupted.
- Fixed a crash when returning to the main menu in some cases.
- Fixed an error that stopped the “You Monster” achievement from being earned if the last fly was caught in the hub area.
- Prevented a potential soft-lock caused by proximity sensors in the engineering section.
- Prevented a potential soft-lock caused by shooting opals out of bounds in some bower levels.
- The player spider should now automatically respawn if they manage to get stuck inside solid terrain.
- Fixed skateboard getting stuck under half pipes.
- Steam screenshots now capture the UI when the game is paused.
- Gamepads are no longer detected based on axis inputs. This should prevent needing to unplug some controllers in order to play with the keyboard and mouse.
- The princess bee carrying you no longer counts for the “Floor is Lava” achievement.
- Added unique music for the bee hive.
- Skate minigame timer now counts up instead of down, so there is no longer a strict time limit to complete the challenge.
- Upgraded the secret hat button.