Wizardry: The Five Ordeals Update 2021/12/21b Patch Notes
Developer 59 Studio has rolled out the latest Wizardry: The Five Ordeals update 2021/12/21b. According to the developer, this new update brings some adjustments and bug fixes to the game that started appearing since the previous update.
Unfortunately, 59 Studio did not reveal the total download file size for this patch, but players can now download this new update. In addition to the bug fixes, update 2021/12/21b also includes some under the hood performance upgrade.
With today’s update, players are expected to experience fewer bugs and issues in the game. To learn more about patch 2021/12/21b, feel free to read the complete release notes below.
Wizardry: The Five Ordeals Update 2021/12/21b
- Adjusted the wait time for the controller to accept the Cancel button input after the end of battle, message display, and camping.
- Removing magic effects from items that can’t be added in the store is now also impossible.
- Enemy ninjas were given the ability to confuse the player party in the “Traveler’s Property” scenario.
- In the scenario “The Wheels of Flame”, the BGM was unintentionally changed after viewing the Monster Book.
- couldn’t use it when entered the rope ladder in a parallel movement.
- The setting to convert an item to a different item after it is item damaged was not working properly.
- The description of the “levitation” continuation spell was not set correctly.
- Prevention of interruptions in the labyrinth was working in some user scenarios.