Wizardry: The Five Ordeals Update on December 19th Patch Notes
Following the start of the early access of Wizardry: The Five Ordeals, developer 59 Studio has rolled out the latest update for the game. The new patch was released on December 19, 2021, and players can now download this new update.
Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the exact update file size. The new patch has addressed the bugs and other in-game issues that have been reported since the last update. In addition, the patch also includes some minor and under the hood performance upgrades.
To know more about this update, feel free to read the full release notes below.
Wizardry: The Five Ordeals Update Changelog – December 19
- Shorten the wait time after an enemy encounter message.
- Display the missing ability value when changing jobs.
- Low-resolution monster images will be used in the Monster dictionary until the related bug is fixed.
- To initialize the labyrinth flag and trash box when “Initialize Auto Mapping” is selected in the utility.
- A part of the monster list in the battle screen was not displayed in some UI modes and resolutions.
- There was a mistake in the display of the type “Katana” when items are written in English.
- There was a mistake in the display of spell resistance rate when the status is displayed in English.
- The equipping condition decision of books, potions, and scrolls in the store was the same.
- The display of events in the labyrinth was not correct when monster images were used.
- In some drawing modes, the drawing of arches with iron grates was not correct.
- In some drawing modes, the floor of the stairs was displayed incorrectly when the player moved before the stairs.
- In certain labyrinth structures, unnecessary walls were generated.
- Failed to read the equipping conditions of some items.