WWE 2K22 Update 1.12: 7 New Playable Characters, Bug Fixes, and More
Developer Visual Concepts has finally released a new patch for WWE 2K22, bringing new playable characters and overall gameplay improvements. The new WWE 2K22 update 1.12 has been rolled out today to all platforms to bring some of the most requested characters in the game.
Along with the new update release, the WWE 2K22 developer also revealed the full patch notes of the update. While the update highlights the arrival of the new characters including Shinsuke Nakamura and Dominik Dijakovic, it is also worth noting that it also fixed some of the issues that have been reported since the release of the previous update.
With today’s patch, MyRise players should no longer encounter the crashing concerns that are happening during the Kendo Karnage storyline. Apart from that, update 1.12 also addressed some gameplay bugs and issues.
To learn more about this update, feel free to browse the full changelog below.
WWE 2K22 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added the following Superstars as playable throughout the game
- Alexa Bliss ’20
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- King Booker
- King Corbin
- Dominik Dijakovic
- Nikki Cross
- Shawn Michaels ’18
- Support for the upcoming DLC 2 release
- Several stability improvements
- Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
- Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
- Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that would allow roll outs to occur during certain handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
- Improved barricade hit reactions
- Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match
- Added a descriptions PC Graphics settings
- Improved stability when accepting invites throughout the title.
- Fixed issue which prevented downloading of Superstars based on shared crowd signs.
- Various tweaks and improvements to CAS parts to improve clipping bugs
- Crash fix for editing base custom side plates when lettering has been applied to them
- Fix a crash that can occur when copying side plates after making changes to them
- Fixed a crash that can occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline
- Fixed a bug that prevented minor shows from being created
- Fixed a crash that can occur when transitioning from the edit superstar menus in Universe and Create a Moveset
- Fixed a crash when deleting custom images that are in use within Universe modes
WWE 2K22 is available on PS4 and PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows PC.