Bandai Namco has released the latest Dragon Ball Z Kakarot update 1.21 today, July 21, 2020. The new update is now available for download on PC and consoles.
According to the official DBZ Kakarot update 1.21 release notes, the latest patch addressed some of the issues in the game. The patch also added some tweaks to improve the game’s stability and performance.
Previously, the developer has released a big update containing the Dragon Ball Z Kakarot’s DLC and some various changes. However, it seems players are still experiencing issues since its release. Now that the new DBZ Update 1.21 is out, it is expected to fix some of the concerns that the community has reported.
If you’re on a PC, you can download the 60 MB file size update on Steam. Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 owners need to download 250 MB to patch the game. To learn more about this update, check out the detailed changelog below.
DBZ Kakarot Update 1.21 Patch Notes
- Game crashing issues have been fixed.
- Framerate drop issue has been addressed.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Under the hood fixes.
What others are Reading:
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.21 Patch Released on July 21
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Update 1.12 Patch Notes Released
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Update 1.06 Now Available, Full Patch Notes Here
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Sold More Than 2 Million Copies Worldwide
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PC Crack Status: Is DBZ Kakarot Already Been Cracked?