In the latest update (Version 1.0.2) for the game Lempo, which was released on October 16, 2023, several improvements and bug fixes have been introduced. One of the notable changes includes the addition of more landmarks to the first map, making it easier for players to navigate through the game world. Additionally, the issue with the Green keycard and drawer key not working after a player’s character died has been resolved.
Furthermore, players will now be able to use Lempo’s altar after the second hunt in all situations. A bug affecting controller users where mouse sensitivity could impact vertical movement has been fixed. Another noteworthy change is the prevention of using a ladder through a glass panel. The update has also made improvements to ladder collisions, fixed an issue with a candle that was meant to be infinite, but wasn’t, and addressed a problem where the Animal cabinet objective text would remain visible after completing the objective. Additionally, a plank in the underground tunnel has been moved to provide a smoother experience, and adjustments have been made to the frequency of a looping sound for enhanced gameplay.
Lempo Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
Changes and Fixes
- Added some more landmarks to the first map, should make navigating a bit easier
- Fixed Green keycard not working after death
- Fixed drawer key not working after death
- Fixed not being able to use Lempo’s altar after second hunt in some situations
- Fixed a bug where mouse sensitivity could affect vertical movement on controllers
- Prevented using a ladder through a glass panel
- Made a couple of ladder collisions better
- Fixed one candle that was supposed to be infinite but was not
- Fixed the Animal cabinet objective text staying after completing the objective
- Moved a certain plank in the underground tunnel that was a bit annoying
- Tweaked a frequency of one looping sound