Developer and publisher ProjectMoon has released a brand new update for Library of Ruina. The new update which carries patch version 1.0.0g aims to address the issues that have been appearing in the game since the last update.
Library of Ruina has just started the early access of the game last this month and it seems that players are getting lots of in-game issues. Just a few hours before update 1.0.0g was released, the developer has rolled out update 1.0.0f to address the bug with Luru and some bugs.
Following that release, ProjectMoon quickly rolled out this update to fix more issues such as some missions being not cleared, disappearing combat pages, game saves, and more.
Apart from that, the new update also brings stability and performance improvements. To know more about this patch, feel free to check the changelog below.
Library of Ruina Update 1.0.0g Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where an Assignment about obtaining the Book of the Distortion could not be cleared.
- Fixed an issue where the book burning quest of Zwei South Section 6, Vol. Ⅱ was not cleared
- Fixed an issue where Hod’s head sprite would often disappear and stop the game from functioning.
- Fixed an issue where the game occasionally stopped functioning while battling the yellow-haired Zwei member.
- Fixed an issue where a Scene sometimes started with the camera zoomed in.
- Fixed an issue where Combat pages would disappear upon continuing the game.
- Fixed an issue where Story Recall would show a story of an unopened floor.
- Fixed an issue where the detailed information of pages (cards) were not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not properly pause when ESC, option, and manual screens were activated.
- Fixed an issue where the Abnormality page did not save on the next stage
- Fixed an issue where effects of certain Abnormalities would linger.
For those who want to read the changes in the previous update, you can visit this link for the patch notes.