Deep Silver and Tripwire Interactive have released the newest update for the role-playing game Maneater. The new update which is carrying patch version 1.03 has addressed several bugs in the game.
The Maneater update 1.03 doesn’t include any new content but it does bring some minor changes. According to the changelog, several game adjustments have been implemented in this new game version. Some of these are the adjustments in the camera distance, cull distance, Evolution UI menu, and more.
In addition, the game also fixed reported issues such as floating assets, missing art assets, and also includes stability and performance improvements. To know more about this update, feel free to check the detailed release notes below.
Maneater Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Adjusted camera distance to the shark for pup and teen
- Adjusted Bounty Hunter movement and targeting
- Added more details to the evolution upgrade menu
- Maneater 1.03 adjusted mix of game audio
- Tuned suspicion for humans on civilian boats
- Added more detail to some quest descriptions
- Added Game Tips to the right side of the screen
- Added option in the menu to disable and reset Game Hints.
- Maneater 1.03 reduced number of centre screen pop-ups for the tutorial by changing some to Game Tips.
- Added a bigger celebration UI for obtaining an evolution
- Added a bigger celebration for shark level up
- Added post-game stats screen
- Adjusted wildlife vulnerability visuals to better communicate when wildlife is vulnerable
- Add level UI above wildlife and hunters
- Adjusted Evolution menu UI to better communicate when you are unable to equip an evolution.
- Added scale meter to the Evolution menu to give a player’s perspective on the shark’s size
- Maneater version 1.03 improved haptic feedback
- Added vulnerable FX to proximity bombs
- Removed electric shield from mid-boss fight.
- Added pop-ups to better explain how to get evolutions and what each set strongest against
- Tuned health for non-combative wildlife and civilians
- Adjusted cull distance on some assets throughout all regions
- Maneater update 1.03 increase player level requirements for being able to instantly clamp on to a creature
- Increase resource cost for upgrading evolutions
- Increase time it takes for a player to recharge their body evolution active ability
- Performance and stability improvements
- Fixed instances where AI could break
- Fixed text formatting issues
- Maneater update 1.03 fixed civilian human sight radius issues
- Fixed art and audio bugs in cinematics
- Fixed issue where the player could use abilities during cinematics
- Fixed collision snag spots in tunnels throughout all regions
- Fixed floating assets throughout all regions
- Fixed missing art assets throughout all regions
What others are Reading:
- Maneater (PC) Gamepad Controls
- Help! Controller Not Working in Maneater Steam Version – Here’s How You Can Fix It
- Maneater Update 1.03 Patch Notes Released, Adjustments and Bug Fixes
- Maneater Crack Download Status: Is Maneater Cracked?
- Maneater Collectibles Locations: License Plates, Landmarks, and Nutrient Caches