TramSim Munich update 188.8.131.52 is now rolling out, and we have the complete changelog for you to read. According to the official TramSim Munich 184.108.40.206 release notes, the newest update brings bug fixes in the area between several trams, as well as AI traffic bug fixes, and more. In addition to this, update 220.127.116.11 for TramSim Munich also adds some in-game performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the release of the previous update, players are experiencing several TramSim Munich issues. With today’s update, known bugs that have been reported are now fixed. As for the update file size, the developer didn’t disclose the details about it.
Check out the complete changelog for this TramSim Munich update below.
TramSim Munich Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Bugfix: In the area between Elisabethplatz and Nordendstraße trams, humans and cars got stuck.
- Bugfix: In the areas Karlsplatz/Stachus and Sendlinger Tor as well as at the intersection Schleißheimer Straße/Lerchenauer Straße humans and cars behaved wrongly
- Bugfix: Some tutorial texts were translated incorrectly
- Bugfix: The AI traffic in the area of the station Münchner Freiheit behaved incorrectly
- Bugfix: Parked cars between Nordendstraße and Elisabethplatz stops were not placed correctly
- Various adjustments of the vegetation in the area of the station Pinakotheken
- Various adjustments of the traffic light circuits in the area of Karlsplatz/Stachus and Sendlinger Tor
TramSim Munich update 22.214.171.124 is now available for download on all supported platforms.